OrganizerConcord River Financial firstname.lastname@example.org
6:30pm Check-in, 7:00pm Presentation - Hors d'oeuvres served
Please feel free to bring a guest!
Key Points Covered:
- Preventing bank account takeovers
- Identity theft and information protection
- Staying safe against the latest social networking frauds
- Avoiding social engineering
- Protecting mobile devices from fraud
- Recognizing phishing and spoofing
- Networking and cloud security
- Preventing internal fraud and embezzlement
- Preventing check and ACH fraud
Jeff Lanza was an FBI agent for more than 20 years during which he investigated corruption, fraud, cybercrime and organized crime. He served as Chief of Internal Security for the FBI’s Kansas City region. He has provided thousands of presentations on risk management to associations, corporate boards and employees of major corporations around the world.
Video of our guest speaker...
Waddell & Reed is not affiliated with Jeff Lanza. 05/19
Date and Time
Wed, Jun 12, 2019
6:30p - 8:30p EST