Please join us for an insightful webinar with retired FBI Special Agent, Jeff Lanza. His dynamic presentation focuses on how criminals try to trick us, steal our identity and commit cyber fraud. You will learn how to spot an online trick, a fake website and phony link. Keep your identity safe and stay protected online!Key Point Covered in Presentation:
- Preventing bank account takeovers
- Identity theft and information protection
- Staying safe against the latest social networking frauds
- Avoiding social engineering
- Protecting mobile devices from fraud
- Recognizing phishing and spoofing
- Networking and cloud security
- Preventing internal fraud and embezzlement
- Preventing check and ACH fraud
Please click the link below to register before 6:30 pm on Wednesday, July 22nd.
Jeff Lanza was an FBI agent for more than 20 years during which he investigated corruption, fraud, cybercrime and organized crime. He served as chief of internal security for the FBI’s Kansas City region. He has provided thousands of presentations on risk management to associations, corporate boards, and employees of major corporations around the world. He appears regularly on CNBC, the Fox News Channel and has informed the public on other national programs including the Today Show, Good Morning America, Dateline and CNN, among others. He holds a Master’s Degree in Business Administration.
Video of our guest speaker...
Waddell & Reed is not affiliated with Jeff Lanza. 06/20
Date and Time
Wed, Jul 22, 2020
6:30p - 7:45p EST